What is Real Happiness??
Will the below listed factors give you Happiness??
- Riding in a luxurious Car?
- Dining in an expensive restaurant?
- Adorning Exquisite Jewellery?
- Staying in a fancy home?
- Travelling ?
- A sound body and mind.
- Helping the needy?
- Achieving your Dreams?
- Cuddling a baby?
- Playing with a 4 pawed furry person.
- Painting your Visions!
- Making your Parents proud.
- Shifting to a new location.
- Self dependent
- Finishing a long pending work.
- Cooking your favourite meal.
- A Morning or Evening Walk!
- Listening your favourite song in loop
- A hot cup of Tea or Coffee??
- Reading a good book!
- Gratitude and Prayers to God.
- Spending time with family.
- Hiking, Camping, Engage in Adventurous Activities!
- Being there for a friend!
- Wearing your favourite makeup!
- A fib for the welfare of the other?
- Treating Everyone Equally, irrespective of colour, status, gender!
- Controlling your inner demons!
- Singing & Dancing?
- Pampering yourself in a Beauty Salon?
- Remembering the good old memories.
- Watching a comedy series or show.
- Mimicking your closed ones or your favourite actor.
- Saying Sorry and owning your mistake.
- Learning new skills.
- Trying a new dress
- Taking selfies & posing in front of the mirror.
- Playing video games.
- Trying your new gadget.
- Decorating your home.
According to me, Happiness is an inside job, it’s a state of mind. If you are determined to be happy, then you will be happy.
There is no actual definition of happiness.
No one can make you happy,until you try to be!
Your happiness lies in your hands!!
Happiness depends on your own state of mind!!
Certainly low expectations and no comparisons surely will an additional major contribution factor for your happiness.
These are some options which came to my mind!
Do let me know your thoughts.
Some of my happy moments which i really enjoy and gives me inner happiness :