- Also famously called as Chai or Tea.
- We Indians have a famous phrase popularly called as “Chai pe Charcha”.
- Having a bad day,Sip a cup of Chai/Tea!!
- Having Cold,go have a cup of ginger Tea!!
- Headache??Get a cup of Tea!!
- Having any house party??Well,Tea cannot be given a miss.
- Stuck with hard bowel??Simple solution, have a cup of Tea.
- Who wants a hot piping ginger or adrak wali Chai to refresh the Day??
- Preparing for exams,well have a cup of tea for a soothing calm mind.
- Having breakfast? I think it needs a bit of chai.
- The tea is full of flavor because of its many spices, like ginger, cardamom, cinnamon,and cloves.
- Most popular drink.
- Affordable for everyone.
- It triggers cooling mechanisms inside your body.
- Chai is a solution to every hassle.
- opens your closed mind to plethora of ideas.
- It’s initially cooked slowly so the flavors seep out and absorb into the boiling water. Then it’s milked and sugared and served boiling hot with the irresistible aroma spreading everywhere in its surrounding in a glass or a cup according to your preference.
- It is consumed at least three times a day.
- It’s impossible to avoid unless strict cautionary warning from doctor.
- Tea is consumed irrespective of a hot & humid day or a cold chilly night or a sunny evening .
- Tea is a massive export & grown in India.
- One can say ,drinking chai or Tea is a very much part of our Indian culture at every level.
Ingredients for Tea :
- An active ingredient in tea is caffeine, a powerful stimulant. Tea has more caffeine by weight than coffee.
- Tea also contains theobromine and theophylline, both stimulants as well.
- Tea also contains theanine, which has psychoactive properties which is great for stress reduction.
. Benefits Of Tea :
Tea, especially green tea, has been recognized to help with
- Lowering cholesterol
- Combating atherosclerosis
- Treating inflammatory bowel disease
- Aids in weight loss
- Fighting Depression & Stress
- Good for Skin(Acne & Oily Skin)
Types of Tea
- Simply The Tea(which consists of milk,tea leaves and sugar).
- Herbal Tea
- Masala Tea
- Black Tea
- Green Tea
- White Tea
- Jasmine Tea
- Chamomile Tea
- Oolong Tea
Preparation of Tea :Chai is made by boiling milk, water,mixed with ginger, cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves,sugar and tea leaves together until they form a milky-brown liquid and a nice aroma fills the room.It is considered one of the most relaxing drink (another is Alcohol :D).
Chai is not only India’s favourite drink but is widely consumed all over the world with much gusto.This milky, sugary, spiced beverage is drunk all day long in India irrespective of the weather,time,occasion.The word ‘chai’ actually just means tea, has the Indian teas Assam and Darjeeling as a base. But as it is said,excess intake of everything leads to nowhere, it mainly causes acidity in your empty stomach if consumed more than once.We should better be knowing that and should be in our limits.It’s your choice,whichever Chai or flavoured Tea you want to devour.
My all time favourite is Masala Tea (mixed with milk, sugar, cardamom & tea leaves). Tell me what’s your favourite in the comments below.