Detox water is a healthy,fun, way to up-level normal ordinary water into colourful water with your favorite fruits, and herbs. It’s definitely a guilt-free way and nowadays the most sought after drink without the calories, fat, sugar, alcoholor you name any of the unhealthy things! If Poured into a beautiful glass or into a workout bottle, detox water is absolutely delicious and a delight.
How to Make Detox Water
There is something so special about ordinary water that is made this way yet it is so easy to make this.
- Slice ingredients and add to a large container.
- Fill with water and let chill for at least half an hour.
- Pour into a glass, jar, or water bottle and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
What’s in Detox Water?
The Ingredients for making the easy Detox Water are
- Lime & Lemon -These citrus juices help with digestion and relieve bloating!
- Ginger – It has anti-inflammatory properties
- Oranges – oranges contain Vitamin C which help eliminating toxins and stimulating the immune system.
- Mint -It soothes the stomach and aids in digestion and adds a great flavor!
- Cucumber -contain lots of vitamin A (antioxidants), C, and B vitamins.In addition, the electrolytes in cucumbers can reduce water retention.
Why Detox Water?
Fruit-infused water is refreshing, hydrating, and depending on the ingredients, has some health benefits.
- weight loss
- toxin removal or detox
- balancing body pH
- better digestive health
- boosting immune function
- improving mood
- increasing energy levels
- improving complexion
Top 10 Detox Drinks For Your Skin:
Some of the must try recipes for Detox water are:
Watermelon Detox Water, Vitamin C Detox Water, Turmeric Detox, Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Water, Beet, Carrot & Orange Detox Drink, Strawberry Detox Water, Detox Green Juice, Pomegranate Detox Juice.