Travel is everything.It not only broadens your mind but also changes your perspective in various matters.Travel is like therapy.It has been said to capture memories as they are priceless and timeless treasures of heart and you can create memories by traveling.
So there are many places to visit but some of the places which are not to be missed and should be definitely included in your bucket list.They are
- Venice,Italy- Venice which is popularly known as City of Canals,also is famous for its beautiful bridges and gondola rides.
- Banff National Park, Canada -known for its surreally coloured lakes, majestic mountains and endless outdoor adventures.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – A major international tourist destination and the main attraction is Vaitape.
- Oia, Santorini, Greece – sunrise and sunset in Oia is magical.
- Golden Bridge, Vietnam – The Golden Bridge is a 150-metre-long pedestrian bridge in the Bà Nà Hills resort, near Da Nang, Vietnam. It provides a scenic overlook and is also a tourist attraction.
- Krabi, Thailand – Krabi is famous for its scenic view ,breathtaking beaches and coral reef which also makes a great spot for coral diving.
- Fiordland National Park, New Zealand- Fiordland is most famous for hiking and walking.
- Cape Town, South Africa- known for exquisite scenery, and beautiful beaches, and holiday destination.
- Swiss Alps,Switzerland-The Alpine region of Switzerland,, represents a major natural feature of the country
- London Eye,London – The London Eye, or the Millennium Wheel, is a cantilevered observation wheel on the South Bank of the River Thames in London.
- Northern Lights,Norway – Best time is between September and March, forecasting the Northern Lights means predicting solar activity, which is virtually impossible with our current technology.
- Paris, France- capital and most populous city of France,city of lightning and Eiffel Tower.
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur, India-The Hawa Mahal is a palace in the city of Jaipur, India. Built from red and pink sandstone.
- New York City, New York- otfen defined as the cultural, financial, media, and entertainment capital of the world, it is one of the most expensive real estate in the world.
- Plitvice National Park,Croatia- Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia’s largest national park. Beautiful landscape dominated by a mix of forests and meadows.
- Great Ocean Road ,Australia- The Great Ocean Road is an Australian National Heritage listed 240-kilometre stretch of road along the south-eastern coast of Australia.
- Marina Bay Sands ,Singapore – An integrated resort notable for transforming Singapore’s city skyline, it comprises three 55-storey towers of extravagant hotel rooms and luxury suites.
- Burj Khalifa, Dubai – is a skyscraper in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is known for being the world’s tallest building.
- Pura Tanah Lot, Bali- Pura Tanah Lot is one of Bali’s most iconic temples. Its spectacular seaside setting, on a rocky islet surrounded by crashing waves, is a major wow factor.
Some of the few places which I visited: